Retweet button is an effective way to help users share your content in twitter for wordpress blogs.Though facebook,digg,google buzz seems to be good in sharing,twitter has come out as the best way users like to share our content.So in that case you should provide an option in your wordpress theme for users to easily share it.
Retweet button can be easily installed in your wordpress theme,may be thesis or whatever you use in your blog.
To add retweet button
1.In your wordpress dashboard,under plugins,click Add new.
2.Search “TWEETMEME” and you will get in the top of the list,the retweet plugin which you can install and activate.
3.Then go to settings of the retweet plugin and provide your rt@ username and the url shortener you need.
Thus you have installed retweet button in your blogger posts.To manually add retweet,digg,google buzz,facebook share buttons check my next post.
- How to add retweet button into teaser and posts of thesis wordpress theme
- How to add google plus one button to Thesis wordpress theme
- How to add floating follow me widget in wordpress themes
- How to add floating back to top button in thesis wordpress theme
- Scroll/back to top plugin for wordpress blog
- How to add social bookmarking icons in thesis and other wordpress themes